Monday 12 October 2009

Final Ideas of layouts and designs....

Hey everyone!
Posted my final designs up for my website.....ALTHOUGH.....I think I have changed my mind on the front page. After the crit last Thurs, Thomas made a really good suggestion about my link pages. Instead of them being on the right hand side on my front page, he suggested that I should have them pop up as you scroll over the little rectangles that surround my logo.
So as you scroll over the red, 'Contacts' will appear in the clear white rectangle next to it, and so on. This design makes it more interactive for the viewer. 
Had lecture on Fireworks and dreamweaver....it looks rather simple when our lecturer Thomas does it....however when I tried to have a go...it didn't go so well. haha.
Hopefully I will get the hang of it!!!
Fingers crossed! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment