Saturday 24 October 2009

My Palm Reading!!!!

Went to get my palm read today for research for the body project, it was such a good experience...heres what she said.

-I was a strong independent girl and don't like being told what to do.
-I don't like being bossed around, and I have my own mind.
-I was going to live to the age of 89
-One marriage
-I was going to have 3 kids, 2 boys and a girl.
-Later on in my career I will take a challenge which will pay off and I will be successful.
- I will drive a sports car.
-My boyfriend loves me, but I don't realise yet.
-When I am older I would live a Happy life, stay out of trouble and have alot of love around me.

I was well happy with that reading, but then again she could of said that to everyone!!! I f it ends up correct though I would be really happy!!!

Spooky eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment