Tuesday 27 October 2009

Finale!!!

Well today is the day we all have to present our Website to our tutors, kind of worried as it's not perfect...but at least I can say I tried my best.
I found this topic quite challenging because I had never used Fireworks or Dreamweaver before, and all the new terminology I had to learn was also hard. I had never heard of 'slicing', 'export wizard' and HTM before now!!!! As the weeks went on I got used to using these programs more and more and finally got my website finished.
I found Thomas, our tutor, to be very helpful, he was very patient when I was getting a little worried about what interactive parts were going on my front page.
To be honest I didn't think by the end of the 6 weeks I would have even half of my website working, but I think I have surprised myself in a way which I have a near complete website working, a few things need to be completed still such as my Portfolio pages. My mouse overs aren't perfect either but I am happy with what I have designed in the amount of time allocated. 
I would like to finish the website after this and most definitely put it on the internet successfully!!

No comments:

Post a Comment