Tuesday 20 October 2009

Final Web Crit

Had final web cirt this morning, I just have a few things to tweek out on my final website design, My portfolio page is going to have a left hand side drop down section as you scroll over the portfolio title at the top. I will have Visual Communication, Typography, Photography, Illustration and Animation in my drop down icon....I am having problems keeping the options there when you scroll over the Portfolio title, they disappear.....I can't work out how to keep them visable if you move the mouse of the Portfolio title. They appear when you scroll over the portfolio title and disappear when you move the mouse off it....hmmmm. Looks like I will need to mess around with fireworks to see if I can make that work....hopefully I will be able to do it before hand in!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment